Kinetic Flow, Corp. (Kinetic Flow) is an independent research and consulting firm that provides [consulting] services to human service agencies – those supporting individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness, substance abuse issues and people who are aging. Kinetic Flow was founded in 2000 and is focused on meeting the needs of service organizations by providing quality improvement/assurance information, market research, and proposal/grant writing.
Kinetic Flow is located in San Diego and Westlake Village, California. In addition, Kinetic Flow is a California certified small business.
Kinetic Flow partners with state, federal, non-profit and private organizations to provide information and consulting services and quality improvement/assurance activities, to assist them in fulfilling strategic and service-related goals. Primarily, Kinetic Flow provides research, business development, proposal and grant writing, and project management services. Using these core competencies, Kinetic Flow works with organizations to:
- Assess the quality of services and supports, including Satisfaction (Individual, Client, Provider, Employee), Service Delivery, Fiscal Effectiveness/Efficiency and Individual Outcome Measures (Goal Achievement, Quality of Life or Clinical Measures);
- Gauge the organization’s performance on public policy, legislative policy and compliance issues;
- Measure cost effectiveness of programs as they relate to goal achievement, service delivery and organizational missions;
- Partner with organizations, their boards of directors, staff and community to bring about person-centered quality improvements; and
- Provide organization and business development services - consulting, training, facilitation, planning, internal assessment, grant writing and training.
Areas of Expertise
Within the Health and Human Services division, Kinetic Flow has experience in providing consulting services in the following areas:
- Assistive Devices and Technologies
- Case Management/Service Coordination
- Community-based Day/Activity Programs
- Independent/Supported Living/Own Home
- Internet Healthcare Information & Usage
- Mental Illness
- Consumer Direction
- Developmental Disabilities, Mental Retardation
- Early Start/Early Intervention
- Healthcare and Healthcare Reform
- Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care
- Residential/Intermediate Care Facilities
- Service Provision
- Supported Employment
In addition to human services, the team at Kinetic Flow has provided research and consulting services to the Automotive, Financial Services, Home Builders, Hospitality, Sports and Entertainment, and Transportation industries.
The staff at Kinetic Flow has provided in-depth services to the following service organizations.
- Alta California Regional Center
- Arkansas Department of Developmental Services
- Association of Regional Center Agencies (ARCA)
- California Department of Developmental Disabilities
- California State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Chapman University
- Central Valley Opportunities Center
- CHANCE, Inc.
- Community Options, Inc.
- District of Columbia (Medical Assistance Administration)
- Golden Gate Regional Center
- Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
- Options CCNBC
- North Los Angeles Regional Center
- Oregon Technical Assistance Corp.
- Oregon Empowerment Initiative
- R & D Transportation Services, Inc.
- Redwood Coast Regional Center
- Regional Center of the East Bay
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation/ Oregon Works
- San Andreas Regional Center
- San Diego Regional Center
- San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center
- Tri-Counties Regional Center
- Valley Mountain Regional Center
- West Ed
Kinetic Flow is a proud member of:
- American Association on Mental Retardation
- American Marketing Association
- American Public Health Association
- California Alliance for Inclusive Communities
- National Association of Dual Diagnosis
- TASH, Cal TASH
- The ARC, Ventura County Chapter